Application Support Analyst
Location: Denver, CO (Remote)
Position Type: Full-time, contract-to-hire. Part-time also available for the right candidate, depending on circumstances.
General Description: Join a high-powered group of people who create data-visualization software for project managers around the world. We are a small, privately-held, profitable company with an enthusiastic customer base. If you’re tired of startup antics, but want to work for a company that gives you the freedom of one, this is it. Our guiding principle is to grow by doing what is right for our customers. In 2007, we sold the first licenses of our OnePager project reporting applications, and they have since revolutionized project management communications in industries such as pharmaceuticals, defense, finance, healthcare, manufacturing, and government. Your job is to be a major contributor on our customer operations team, providing technical and pre-sales support, and also assisting with sales operations.
This is a remote position, but we are looking for a candidate local to metro Denver so that you can occasionally attend face-to-face meetings.
- End User Support: Supporting existing end users needing assistance with features, troubleshooting, and licensing.
- Pre-Sales Support: Serving as a pre-sales contact for prospective customers. Conducting demonstrations, answering questions from customers about features, understanding customer use cases, and being able to speak to value propositions.
- Sales operations: Preparing pricing information (quotes). Processing customer orders and assisting with purchase transactions. Proactively following up during the sales cycle to existing prospects. Don't worry--there's no cold calling.
- Able to work from home 100% of the time (reliable Internet, quiet location without interruptions)
- Able to travel occasionally
- Excellent communicator by both e-mail and phone.
- Resourceful and proactive, with a demonstrated ability to resolve customer interactions independently
- Fast learner, being able to ask smart questions, and apply learnings to future tasks
- Project management experience a plus; formal PMP certification not necessary
- BioPharma, Aerospace/defense, or Government experience a plus
- 2+ years experience desktop or cloud application support (required)
- Microsoft Office experience, specifically Excel (required)
- Windows OS (required)
- MS Project or other PPM application (preferred)
- OnePager (preferred)
- Salesforce (preferred)
- Ticketing systems such as osTicket, ZenDesk, or Jira Service Desk (preferred)
Applying: E-mail your resume, cover letter, and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls or third parties, please. Must be a US citizen or permanent resident. Due to the sensitive nature of our customers’ work, we are unable to hire candidates requiring visa sponsorship.