If you’re curious as to what’s coming in OnePager Pro 5.0, here’s a high-level preview of some of the most exciting upgrades:
- Expanded palette of shapes, fills, borders and decorations (Read more)
- Conditional formatting rules engine (Read more)
- Refreshed user interface
- Expanded drag, drop, and resizing capabilities
- New date and percent label display options
- Improved support for resource tracking
If you haven’t yet signed up to participate in the beta, and you’d like to do so, please contact email@example.com to join us. Any users of OnePager Pro with an active maintenance and support subscription are eligible to participate.
If you’re not able to participate in the beta of OnePager Pro 5.0, don’t worry. The beta program will be wrapping up shortly, after which OnePager Pro 5.0 will become available to all users with an active maintenance and support subscription. If you don’t have a maintenance and support subscription, you’ll have the opportunity to purchase an upgrade to OnePager Pro 5.0 once it’s available.
As always, the next version of OnePager Express always follows OnePager Pro, so if you’re an Excel, Primavera or PlanView user, you should be hearing news on the latest version of OnePager Express soon.