Our new support system improves upon our old system in the following ways:
- Automatic ticketing: As soon as you submit a support request, you will automatically receive a ticket number to help you track responses. You can reply to this automatic message to add more information to your request, such as a screenshot or a more detailed description of your question.
- Searchable FAQs: We have replaced the FAQ section of our website with a new set of dynamic, searchable FAQs. These FAQs are regularly updated based on the requests that are being logged by our customers. Before submitting a ticket, be sure to search our FAQs, as the answer may already be there for you.
- Personalized history: Feel like you're asking the same question over and over, but can't find the answer? You now have the ability to search your previous tickets for a complete history of previous questions, issues, and resolutions.
As always, there are three ways to submit a support ticket. Our response time is the same, no matter which option you choose:
- Online: Visit our new support center to submit your support request online. When you submit online, we let you classify what kind of help you need, which means we can route your request faster and more accurately.
- Email: Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and our system will automatically turn your message into a new support ticket.
- Phone: Call as at +1.303.779.0344 to speak to a live support rep or to leave a voicemail. We will log a ticket on your behalf for future reference.
We invite your feedback on our new and improved support system, and look forward to it making your experience with OnePager even better.