For Immediate Release
Contact: Tina Aquilla, +1.303.779.0344, firstname.lastname@example.org
CENTENNIAL, CO - January 24, 2012. Chronicle Graphics, publisher of OnePager Pro and OnePager Express, announced today the release of OnePager 4.2. Each of the enhancements in the new release was included to address specific customer requests, including performance and installation enhancements. Chronicle Graphics relies on its strong customer base in aerospace, healthcare, and financial services to drive upgrades to its products.
"We appreciate our customers’ ongoing feedback on how OnePager can make their timeline Gantt charts even more informative and focused, especially when managing projects at the enterprise level," said Dr. Robert Feingold, Vice President of Product Management at Chronicle Graphics. “Many of the upgrades we make to the OnePager suite are based on our understanding of how our customers are using the software, and OnePager 4.2 represents a remarkable step forward for our enterprise customers.”
OnePager 4.2 includes the following enhancements:
- No-touch installation for enterprise-wide software deployment.
- Enhancement of OnePager Pro’s processing performance when accessing multi-project Microsoft Project files (integrated master schedules).
- Automatic data backup for added security and redundancy.
- Support for 64-bit Microsoft Project and Excel.
- Ability to create vector graphic outputs (EMF files) so project timelines can be better shared using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, or Outlook.
- Functionality and user-interface enhancements.
About Chronicle Graphics
Chronicle Graphics is the company behind OnePager Pro and OnePager Express, project presentation tools that create rich visual summaries and overviews for use with scheduling teams, senior management, and other key stakeholders. Founded in 2005, Chronicle Graphics has licensed its technology to Fortune 500 companies spanning multiple industries, in addition to numerous government agencies, and is a Microsoft Certified Partner.