For Immediate Release
Contact: Gwen Torrey | +1.303.779.0344, firstname.lastname@example.org
CENTENNIAL, CO - October 9, 2018. OnePager announced today that it has released the newest version 6.1 of its OnePager project and portfolio reporting software. The new OnePager 6.1, which has been in beta with existing customers since June, offers the following improvements to project timelines and Gantt charts:
- Data-Driven Task Links (Dependencies): Import predecessors and successors directly from Microsoft Project, Project Online, or Primavera P6.
- Upgrades to Task Link Formatting: Format predecessors and successors with a new palette of line styles, arrowheads, rounded corners. Smart link routing plus drag and drop editing helps show links without cluttering the chart.
- Non-Linear Time Axis: Stretch or hide one or more periods on the time axis to add or remove focus.
- Floating Time Axis: Insert one or more time axes in the middle of the chart, adding an important visual reference for larger reports.
- Hide or Shade Weekends, Weekdays, and Non-Working Hours: Define working and non-working hours, then automatically highlight or hide non-working time (or even entire days) from the time axis.
- Percent Complete Based on Working Time: More accurately represent project progress with an improved percent complete calculation based on working and non-working hours.
- Custom Date Formats: Create user-defined date formats for labeling the time axis, tasks/milestones, or text columns.
- New Shapes and Color Palettes: Modern colors, gradients, shapes, and borders add a fresh look to Gantt charts created in OnePager 6.1.
- Auto-Save: Automatically save a backup of the user's project report to protect from data loss during power outages and unexpected Windows restarts.
“OnePager 6.1 has been over a year in the making, and we're thrilled to introduce it to our broader user base,” said Safford Black, COO at OnePager. “The updates that we've included in OnePager 6.1 are based on requests from many thousands of users who have taken the time over the last several years to share their feedback and their suggestions as to what will make OnePager an even more valuable tool for their PMOs.”
Users with an active maintenance and support subscription are automatically eligible for an upgrade to OnePager 6.1.
OnePager is the company behind OnePager Pro and OnePager Express, plan communications tools that create rich visual summaries and overviews for use with scheduling teams, senior management and other key stakeholders. Founded in 2005, OnePager has licensed its technology to Fortune 500 companies spanning multiple industries, in addition to numerous government agencies, and is a Microsoft Certified Partner.