For Immediate Release
Contact: Gwen Torrey | +1.303.779.0344, [email protected]
CENTENNIAL, CO - April 29, 2022. OnePager announced today that it has released the newest version 7.1 of its OnePager project timeline and Gantt chart software. The new OnePager 7.1, which has been available as a private beta since late 2021, is now available to the general public.
With the release of OnePager 7.1, OnePager Bundle becomes its own distinct edition, as opposed to a combination license to OnePager Pro and Express, and supports two new data connections:
- Smartsheet Integration: OnePager Bundle 7.1 connects directly to Smartsheet to import one or more projects into data-driven timelines.
- Primavera P6 Import: OnePager Bundle 7.1 now supports the ability to import XML or XER files directly from Primavera P6.
All editions of OnePager 7.1--Pro, Express, and Bundle--support the following new upgrades as well:
- Hash Fill Patterns: Hash fills can be used in place of color to distinguish different groups of tasks or milestones, and can also be used in combination with color.
- Emoji Milestone Shapes: Hundreds of new emojis provide users the ability to have multi-colored milestone shapes.
- Checkmark Percent Complete: Automatically place a checkmark at the end of any task or milestone that is complete.
- New Color Palettes: OnePager 7.1 includes eleven new color palettes in addition to the standard palettes that were available in previous versions.
“Customers have been asking for a direct import from Smartsheet and Primavera P6 for a long time, and we are thrilled that these new integrations are now available,” said Safford Black, OnePager's COO. “User feedback so far has been nothing short of extraordinary, and we are excited for all of the opportunities that these new connections will bring.”
Users with an current maintenance and support subscription are eligible for an upgrade to their same edition of OnePager 7.1 at no additional cost. Users of OnePager Pro or OnePager Express who wish to upgrade to OnePager Bundle so that they can access data in Smartsheet or Primavera P6 can contact OnePager's sales team for more information on upgrading.
OnePager makes project timeline and Gantt chart software that project managers and PMOs use to create rich visual summaries and overviews for use with scheduling teams, senior management and other key stakeholders. Founded in 2005, OnePager has licensed its technology worldwide to companies in virtually every industry, from startups to the Fortune 500, in addition to numerous government agencies, and is a Microsoft Certified Partner.