We are pleased to announce that OnePager 7.0 is now available to the general public. We would also like to extend a heartfelt thanks to our many beta testers who have provided us with feedback since April.
Here’s what’s new in OnePager 7.0:
- Multiple Swimlane Levels – Group and sort into up to three levels of nested swimlanes to better illustrate the hierarchy of your projects and programs.
- Smart Text Optimization – Optimize the whitespace in your chart so that text is easier to read and less likely to overlap.
- Refreshed User Interface – All screens, forms, and buttons have been beautifully redesigned for a clean, modern look.
- Easier Timeline and Gantt Chart Layouts – Quickly switch between timeline and Gantt chart layouts, and decide whether you want overlapping tasks to align or stagger.
- Easier Text Editing – New point-and-click editing lets you more easily fine-tune the formatting of individual text elements in the chart.
- Advanced Swimlane & Text Column Formatting – New striping and background options make it easier to add color where you need it.