We’re excited to announce the release of OnePager version 7.2 to the general public. We’d also like to extend special thanks to our Alpha and Beta testers who provided us with invaluable feedback over the last few months. OnePager is a better product because of you!Continue reading
Our team has been hard at work on OnePager 7.2 and is pleased to announce it will be ready for broader testing before too long. A lot of users have already reached out and asked to be a part of our Alpha program for version 7.2. But if this is the first that you’re hearing about it, you can still join the Beta, which will be starting soon.
While there are hundreds of improvements between versions 7.1 and 7.2, these are the major enhancements that you will see across all three editions (Pro, Express, and Bundle) of OnePager:
- Advanced Conditional Formatting of Tasks & Milestones: Conditional formatting now goes beyond colors and shapes. Now you can control the formatting of percent complete, baselines, and other decorations.
- Conditional Formatting of Rows & Swimlanes: For the first time, the formatting of your swimlanes and rows can also be controlled by conditional formatting. Automatically color a row red when it contains late tasks, or set up a custom color scheme for the different phases of your project.
- Stoplight Charts (Symbol Columns): Text columns can now be repurposed to display colorful symbols, again, all based on the data in your project plan.
- Statistical Columns: Text columns can also summarize information about multiple tasks when they are grouped together into a timeline layout. Find the earliest start date or the average cost of all of the tasks in a single row.
- Change Tracking: Visually compare two versions of the same project to determine when dates have slipped.
- Presentation Mode: Present your live project without exporting to PowerPoint.
- Time Cursor Upgrades: The time cursor can now be extended into the time axis, can include shading that follows it as time progresses, and can also feature a pointer at the top to make it more visible.
- Visual Effects: New task bar styles can help your chart really pop.
In addition, we’re thrilled to offer integrations with four new PPM and CWM partners:
- Planisware Enterprise (Available in OnePager Bundle)
- Project for the Web (Available in OnePager Pro & OnePager Bundle)
- Asana (Available in OnePager Bundle)
- Wrike (Available in OnePager Bundle)
If one or more of these new features or new integrations sound exciting to you, then we’d love to have you as one of our 7.2 Beta testers. If you’d like to participate, please e-mail [email protected] and let us know which features or integrations you are most interested in. Based on your request, we’ll help you determine eligibility and next steps.