Continuing our series on the new features now available with OnePager 7.0, we’ll turn our attention to smart text optimization. In an ideal world, there is always enough space to cleanly label every task and milestone legibly. In practice, though, especially for larger charts, it can be hard to figure out where to place text without it getting in the way of something else.Continue reading
In this blog series, we’ll be highlighting some of the new features that are now available with OnePager 7.0. One of the most exciting upgrades is the new support for multiple swimlane levels. In prior versions of OnePager, we supported a single level of swimlane grouping, but have had numerous requests over the years to support grouping by multiple fields at once, in a hierarchical format.
Here’s an example of a OnePager chart with three levels of swimlanes, that are grouped first by Program, then by Project, and finally by Phase:Continue reading
We are pleased to announce that OnePager 7.0 is now available to the general public. We would also like to extend a heartfelt thanks to our many beta testers who have provided us with feedback since April.
Here’s what’s new in OnePager 7.0:
- Multiple Swimlane Levels – Group and sort into up to three levels of nested swimlanes to better illustrate the hierarchy of your projects and programs.
- Smart Text Optimization – Optimize the whitespace in your chart so that text is easier to read and less likely to overlap.
- Refreshed User Interface – All screens, forms, and buttons have been beautifully redesigned for a clean, modern look.
- Easier Timeline and Gantt Chart Layouts – Quickly switch between timeline and Gantt chart layouts, and decide whether you want overlapping tasks to align or stagger.
- Easier Text Editing – New point-and-click editing lets you more easily fine-tune the formatting of individual text elements in the chart.
- Advanced Swimlane & Text Column Formatting – New striping and background options make it easier to add color where you need it.