We are pleased to announce that OnePager 7.0 is now available to the general public. We would also like to extend a heartfelt thanks to our many beta testers who have provided us with feedback since April.
Here’s what’s new in OnePager 7.0:
- Multiple Swimlane Levels – Group and sort into up to three levels of nested swimlanes to better illustrate the hierarchy of your projects and programs.
- Smart Text Optimization – Optimize the whitespace in your chart so that text is easier to read and less likely to overlap.
- Refreshed User Interface – All screens, forms, and buttons have been beautifully redesigned for a clean, modern look.
- Easier Timeline and Gantt Chart Layouts – Quickly switch between timeline and Gantt chart layouts, and decide whether you want overlapping tasks to align or stagger.
- Easier Text Editing – New point-and-click editing lets you more easily fine-tune the formatting of individual text elements in the chart.
- Advanced Swimlane & Text Column Formatting – New striping and background options make it easier to add color where you need it.
Over the coming weeks, we’ll cover each of these new features in more detail on the blog. For now, this video will give you a quick overview of the highlights:
When you are ready to upgrade to OnePager 7.0, please follow these steps:
1. Ensure that your Maintenance & Support subscription is current. This will enable you to upgrade at no additional cost. Check your license status to make sure you’re eligible to upgrade.
2. Assuming you are eligible, download the latest version.
3. Install the software and then re-key your license, which is required when you move to this new version.