We are excited to announce that we’ll be releasing a beta of our new OnePager version 7.1 in the next few weeks. A lot of users have already reached out and asked to be a part of our beta program for version 7.1, but if this is the first that you’re hearing about it, there is still room for you to join.
While there are hundreds of improvements between versions 7.0 and 7.1, these are the major enhancements that you will see:
- * Smartsheet Direct Connection: If you use Smartsheet to manage projects, OnePager can now log into Smartsheet directly and import one or more projects at a time.
- * Primavera P6 File Import: If you use Primavera P6 to manage your schedules, you can now import XML and XER files directly into OnePager. OnePager’s new P6 interface includes support for user-defined fields (UDFs) and the full work-breakdown structure (WBS).
- Hash Fill Patterns: Apply one of several new hash fills (stripes, checkerboard, dots, etc.) to the foreground of your tasks and milestones to help distinguish between groups of activities when color and shape alone aren’t enough.
- Emoji Milestone Shapes: Emojis provide users the ability to have multi-colored milestone shapes. For example, a smiley face might have a yellow background, blue eyes, and red lips.
- Percent Complete Checkmarks: Automatically place a checkmark at the end of any task or milestone that is complete. This lets you quickly see which activities are finished and which are not without having to read text, or having to look closely at progress bars.
- New Color Palettes: OnePager 7.1 includes eleven new color palettes in addition to the standard palettes that were available in previous versions.
(*) The direct connections to Smartsheet and Primavera P6 are available in our OnePager Bundle edition. If you use OnePager Pro for Microsoft Project or OnePager Express for Excel, we’ll happily provide you with a trial of the OnePager Bundle edition for the duration of the beta program so that you can get a feel for the new connectivity before deciding which edition to use going forward.
If one or more of these upgrades sound exciting to you, then we’d love to have you as one of our 7.1 beta testers before we do a General Availability release in early 2022. Would you like to be a OnePager 7.1 beta tester? If so, please e-mail [email protected] and we’ll let you know next steps. You’ll get the beta version and the benefits of these enhancements months earlier than the general public.