We’re excited to announce the release of OnePager version 7.2 to the general public. We’d also like to extend special thanks to our Alpha and Beta testers who provided us with invaluable feedback over the last few months. OnePager is a better product because of you!
Here’s an overview of some of the most important features that OnePager v7.2 makes available:
- Conditional Formatting of Rows, Swimlanes, and Text Columns: Automatically highlight a row or change the color of a swimlane or text column in your project timeline using conditional formatting.
- Advanced Conditional Formatting of Tasks and Milestones: Use conditional formatting to control new properties of tasks and milestones like percent complete, baselines, and representation.
- Symbol Columns: Create stoplight charts by assigning symbols to columns based on the values of tasks in a row.
- Statistical Columns: Summarize information about multiple tasks when they are grouped together into a timeline layout.
- Change Tracking: Visually compare two versions of the same project in a single chart to determine when dates have slipped.
- Presentation Mode: Use OnePager to present your project without exporting to PowerPoint.
- Transparent Fills: Adjust the transparency of the tasks and milestones in your project timeline.
- Drop Shadows: Apply drop shadows to the tasks or milestones in your Gantt chart to create a 3D effect.
In addition to the exciting new features above, OnePager Bundle and OnePager Pro both add new connections into leading project management platforms:
- Planisware Enterprise: Import projects directly from Planisware Enterprise without the need to go through Excel or Microsoft Project. Available in OnePager Bundle.
- Project for the web: Import one or more projects from Project for the web (P4W), the new cloud version of Microsoft Project, which will soon be a part of the Planner family.
- Asana: Connect OnePager to Asana’s Collaborative Work Management (CWM) platform and import one or several projects.
- Wrike: Import one or more projects from Wrike, a leading Collaborative Work Management (CWM) platform.
In the coming weeks, our blog will do a deep dive on many of these new features and integrations so that you can learn more about them.
In the meantime, if you are a licensed user with an active maintenance subscription, you’re eligible to upgrade now. If you aren’t sure whether you’re eligible, feel free to check your status and then reach out for pricing information as needed.