In addition to our new Smartsheet connection that we announced a few weeks ago, we’re pleased to announce that OnePager Bundle 7.1 also has the ability to import data from Primavera P6.
For our many customers in the federal government, as well as those in construction, engineering, and energy, this should come as great news. The new connection eliminates the need to export from Primavera P6 into Excel, and instead gives users a choice or either XML or XER format.
Watch this short video to see how easy we make it to import Primavera P6 schedules into OnePager:
Here are some of the most important advances that come with OnePager Bundle’s new Primavera P6 importer:
- Fewer steps, fewer clicks, and fewer opportunities for error.
- Swimlanes can automatically be generated based on the existing WBS in Primavera P6, instead of relying on a text field.
- WBS Objects can be imported directly into OnePager and rendered as summary tasks, which in many cases reduces or even eliminates the need to create summary activities in P6 itself.
- Easier multi-project reporting: OnePager can import multiple XML or XER files at once, or can import a master XML or XER file containing multiple Primavera P6 schedules.
- Custom fields like user-defined fields and global activity codes are automatically imported into OnePager, even if they’re not displayed in the P6 data grid.
If you already have a license to OnePager Bundle, you can upgrade to version 7.1 today and immediately access your schedules from Primavera P6. If you have a license to a different edition of OnePager, like OnePager Express or OnePager Pro, you can upgrade to OnePager Bundle for a small additional cost. Reach out to our sales team to learn more.
Here are more examples of how to utilize OnePager’s new Primavera P6 importer:
- Primavera P6 Gantt Chart: Single project or multi-project
- Primavera P6 Timeline: Single project or multi-project
- Primavera P6 Multi-Phased Project Timeline
- Primavera P6 Plan on a Page
- Primavera P6 RAG Status Report
- Primavera P6 Resource Report
- Primavera P6 Portfolio Timeline