Traditional project management software applications such as Microsoft Project are excellent tools for maintaining project data, but do not help you visualize it. OnePager Pro fills this gap and allows you to easily visualize the data in your project plan. With a few button clicks, OnePager Pro helps you visualize your project data:
Data visualization in a few easy steps
To see how easy it is to visualize the data in your project plan, download a free trial of OnePager Pro and follow these easy steps:
- Open a Microsoft Project plan. This example project plan is full of data: deadlines, task statuses, baselines, and progress.
Even though this project plan has a lot of data, it can be visualized very easily in OnePager Pro. To import only a subset of your project data, use a flag column like "Flag 20" to select the tasks and milestones that you want to visualize.
- Double-click the OnePager Pro icon on your desktop to begin visualizing your project data. From the Start screen that pops up, choose New. Then, choose your Microsoft Project plan as the source file for your OnePager Gantt chart. An import wizard will appear:
- Click the Create new chart button to build an initial visualization of your project data:
- In only a few seconds, you've already visualized project data such as phases, progress and deadlines. However, you can make additional customizations so that your project data is visualized exactly how you need it to be.
- For example, let's use conditional formatting to color-code the data based on the status of each task. Click on the Chart Properties button, then Task Bars and Manage Rules to build some conditional formatting rules:
- We can modify other settings in the OnePager Pro chart to visualize different data as well. Here is the final product:
In the example above, OnePager Pro helps to visualize data for baselines, progress, project phases, project status, and deadlines. Any data in a Microsoft Project plan can be visualized in OnePager Pro in a matter of minutes.15-Day