OnePager Pro is the only Microsoft-certified Gantt chart and timeline tool that connects directly to Project Online without having to go through Microsoft Project on the desktop. If you need to build Gantt charts out of Project Online, but don't have Microsoft Project installed, OnePager is the answer. Here's how it works:
- Double-click the OnePager Pro icon. If you have never used OnePager Pro, download a free trial and try it out.
- On the start screen, click the NEW button to build a new Gantt chart from Project Online:
- Tell OnePager that you want to use Project Online instead of desktop Microsoft Project files:
- Securely log into Project Online and pick one or more projects to show in the Gantt chart:
- In this example, we will import two separate plans from Project Online. Click Create new Chart to create the multi-project Gantt chart:
- OnePager imports both Project Online plans, groups tasks from each subproject into its own swimlane, and creates a beautiful Gantt chart like this:
From here, you can add more detail, or refine the layout, colors, or hundreds of other choices to get the perfect Gantt chart from Project Online. When you're ready to share, save it as a PowerPoint or PDF document.
Build a OnePager Gantt chart from Project Online today by downloading a free trial.15-Day