Most users of Microsoft Project need to create Gantt charts like the one above from time to time. OnePager Pro is a Microsoft-certified Gantt chart package that works seamlessly with Microsoft Project. If you haven't used Gantt chart software before, download a 15-day free trial of OnePager Pro and try it out:
- Double-click the OnePager Pro icon on your desktop to launch the Gantt chart software:
- On the start screen, click the NEW button to build a new Gantt chart:
- Click Select, then Browse to choose the Microsoft Project plan(s) that you want to include in your new Gantt chart:
- Give your Gantt chart a name and decide if you want to include all tasks, or if you want a smaller Gantt chart with fewer tasks. OnePager Pro lets you use a Microsoft Project flag field to filter the tasks and milestones that appear in your Gantt chart.
- Click the yellow Create new project view button to import the data from your Microsoft Project plan and create a Gantt chart:
- If you like the way your Gantt chart looks, go to File > Save As to save your Gantt chart to a PowerPoint presentation or PDF. If your Gantt chart needs a little fine-tuning first, OnePager Pro gives you more layouts and customizations than any other Gantt chart software.