This article will show you how to create a lean new product development plan in OnePager Pro. Don't have OnePager Pro yet? Download a 15-day trial and follow along.
You can watch a video tutorial on this topic or continue reading for step-by-step instructions:
- Open your Microsoft Project file. In the example below, you will notice that the project is broken into the standard product development phases. There is also a "Flag 20" column, which allows you to select which tasks and milestones you want to import into OnePager Pro.
- Double-click the OnePager Pro icon on your desktop. When the Start screen comes up, click New. Choose your Microsoft Project plan as the source file for your OnePager Gantt chart, and the following wizard will appear:
- The wizard will allow you to give your presentation a name, and specify a snapshot (or status) date of your presentation. Now, click the Create new project view button to get a plan that looks like the one below:
- OnePager Pro is a very flexible tool, and allows you to change the look and feel of your lean new product development plan. You can change fonts, colors, layouts, vertical task position, and hundreds of other settings to create your report just the way you like it. The example below shows the same product development plan after a few edits have been made:
- Once you have finished editing your product development plan, go to Home > Copy and paste your chart into PowerPoint to share it with the rest of your team.
OnePager Pro is the easiest way to summarize or present a lean new product development plan. OnePager Pro is flexible, easy to use, and creates presentations that are easy for anyone to understand.15-Day