OnePager Pro is a portfolio reporting tool for Microsoft Project Server and Project Online. It makes it easy to build multi-project timelines directly from Project Server or Project Online without having to do any linking ahead of time in Microsoft Project. If you don't have OnePager Pro yet, please download a free trial.
OnePager Pro creates multi-project timelines from Microsoft Project Server or Project Online in just a few seconds. Whether you have only a few subprojects or hundreds, OnePager will connect to Project Server or Project Online and allow you to build the timeline you need without the headache:
Here's how OnePager builds your timeline from Project Server or Project Online:
- Click the OnePager icon on your desktop or Start menu. If you have Microsoft Project installed locally, you can also launch OnePager Pro as an Microsoft Project add-in, but it's not required.
- Click the NEW button to start building your portfolio timeline:
- The import wizard will appear. Click Select and then BROWSE Microsoft Project Online, Project Server, or PWA... to start importing plans from your Project Server or Project Online account.
- Connect to Project Server or Project Online using OnePager's encrypted connection. Hold down the Ctrl key to select as many project plans as you'd like. We'll grab five projects in this example, but there is no limit to the number of plans you can use.
- Answer a few other questions about how you would like your timeline to look, and then click the Create new Chart button:
- OnePager will log into to Project Server or Project Online, import all of your selected project plans, and build a multi-project timeline across your entire portfolio like this:
OnePager lets you group and sort, color-code, and completely customize your timeline to fit your team's requirements. When you're ready, save it to PDF or PowerPoint, and instantly refresh it whenever you make changes to any of the subprojects in Project Server.
Get started today by downloading a free trial.15-Day