OnePager Pro is a portfolio reporting tool for Microsoft Project Server. It makes it easy to build multi-project timelines directly from Project Server without having to do any linking ahead of time in Microsoft Project. If you don't have OnePager Pro yet, please download a free trial.
OnePager Pro creates multi-project timelines from Microsoft Project Server in just a few seconds. Whether you have only a few subprojects or hundreds, OnePager will connect to Project Server and allow you to build the timeline you need without the headache:
Here's how OnePager builds your timeline from Project Server:
- Click the OnePager icon on your desktop or Start menu. If you have Microsoft Project installed locally, you can also launch OnePager Pro as an MS Project add-in, but it's not required.
- Click the NEW button to start building your portfolio timeline:
- The import wizard will appear. Click Select and then BROWSE Project Server... to start grabbing your Project Server plans.
- Connect to Project Server using OnePager's encrypted connection. Hold down the Ctrl key to select as many Project Server plans as you'd like. We'll grab three subprojects in this example, but there is no limit to the number of plans you can use.
- Answer a few other questions about how you would like your timeline to look, and then click the Create new project view button:
- OnePager will connect to Project Server, import all of your project plans, and build a multi-project timeline across your entire portfolio like this:
OnePager lets you group and sort, color-code, and completely customize your timeline to fit your team's requirements. When you're ready, save it to PDF or PowerPoint, and instantly refresh it whenever you make changes to any of the subprojects in Project Server.15-Day