The instructions below will show you how easily you can use OnePager to build a Gantt chart from a project plan in PWA. If you don’t already have OnePager Pro, you can download a 15-day free trial to see how it works.
- Log into PWA, and click on one of your projects:
This example project plan, called "Project A" has all of the basic PWA fields, plus an enterprise custom field called "Flag Status" which we'll use to decide which tasks to include in the Gantt chart.
- Using an enterprise custom field, such as "Flag Status" in the example above, mark a "Yes" next to the tasks or milestones that you want to include in your Gantt chart. This allows you to create a simplified Gantt chart, even if your project in PWA is very large.
- Launch OnePager Pro from your desktop by double-clicking the OnePager Pro icon:
- On the start screen, click NEW to build a new Gantt chart from PWA:
- On the import wizard, we'll log into PWA and pick which project plan to use for the Gantt chart. Click on Select > Browse Project Online/Server:
OnePager will prompt you for your PWA account credentials, and will then log in over a secure connection.
- Locate "Project A" in your list of PWA projects, select it, and click OK to use it for your Gantt chart.
While this example builds a Gantt chart from only one project plan, OnePager can build multi-project timelines from PWA as well.
- To show only your selected tasks and milestones, make sure that your enterprise custom field ("Flag Status") is selected as your PWA import filter:
- Click Create new chart. OnePager will import your selected tasks from PWA, and will create a Gantt chart in only a few seconds:
From here, you can export this Gantt chart to PDF or PowerPoint, or you can spend a few minutes customizing the colors, swimlanes, layout, or any number of other options.
Get started today by downloading a free trial, complete with our top-notch end user support.15-Day