OnePager Pro is the only timeline software that connects directly to Project Online. With OnePager, you can import multiple project plans from Project Online and combine them into a single timeline so that your stakeholders get a high-level overview of your entire project portfolio. Sign up for a free trial and try it out today.
OnePager Pro builds timelines and Gantt charts from Project Online in just a few easy steps:
- Launch OnePager Pro. You can either do this from your desktop, or from inside Microsoft Project.
- Click NEW to begin building your timeline:
- On the next screen, click Select and then BROWSE Project Online...
- Connect to your Project Online account, and select as many project plans as you'd like to include in your timeline. In this example, we'll import two projects, but there is no limit to the number of projects you can include:
- OnePager has a number of different predefined templates. In this example, we will Change the template to the "Multi-Project Ribbon Chart", which is optimized for multi-project timelines. Once the template has been changed, click Create new project view to build the timeline:
- OnePager will log into Project Online, import the project(s) that you selected, and build a timeline. From there, you can refine the layout, color, and other settings to get something like this:
This project timeline is powerful because it's based on the project plans that you already have in Project Online. There is no need to hand-draw each task in PowerPoint or to try and splice several Microsoft Project Gantt charts together. Once you are happy with the formatting, export your timeline to PowerPoint or PDF and share with anyone who needs to see it.
Important things to remember about OnePager: