OnePager Pro is a timeline app for Microsoft Project Server. It allows you to import one or more plans directly from Project Server into a customizable timeline that is easy for your stakeholders to read. If you don't already use OnePager Pro, you can download a free trial and try it out today.
OnePager Pro creates timelines from Microsoft Project Server in a matter of minutes:
Here's how OnePager works with Project Server:
- Double-click the OnePager icon on your desktop. OnePager does not require a local installation of Project Professional in order to connect to Project Server.
- Click the NEW button to start creating a new project timeline:
- When the import wizard appears, click Select and then BROWSE Project Server...
- Log into Project Server using OnePager's secure connection, and select one or more project plans to add to your timeline:
- Answer a few other questions about how you would like your timeline to look, and then click the Create new project view button:
- OnePager will connect to Project Server, import your project plan(s) and build a timeline like this:
This project timeline makes great use of your data in Project Server--color coding by an enterprise custom field (Health) and grouping key tasks into swimlanes based on their position in the work breakdown structure.
OnePager lets you customize your timeline, export it to PDF or PowerPoint, and quickly refresh it when your data in Project Server is updated.15-Day