Calendar and Fiscal Years
Regardless of whether your projects operate on a traditional calendar year or a fiscal year, you can set up the time axis in OnePager to match:
Stretch and Zoom
When certain sections of your project plan require more focus, you can zoom into a portion of your time axis to make it more visible. Here, we've expanded and highlighted the month of May:
Remove or Highlight Weekends
To remind your audience that work doesn't take place on weekends, you can highlight them as non-working:
If preferred, you can hide weekends completely so that only work days are shown on your time axis:
Position your Time Axis Anywhere
OnePager's time axis can be docked to the top or bottom of your Gantt chart, or can float anywhere in the middle:
- Display up to three different date/time units (year, quarter, month, week, day, hour, minute, etc.) each with customizable colors and gridlines.
- Use a calendar year or a fiscal year.
- Create custom date formats
- Stretch and zoom different sections of your time axis to add or remove focus. OnePager's time axis can either be linear or logarithmic.
- Place the time axis anywhere in your chart (top, floating, bottom, or several locations)
- Adjust the start and finish date of your overall timeline
- Hide or highlight weekends, or other non-working time like overnights