OnePager Bundle has the ability to connect directly to Smartsheet and import one or multiple projects from your Smartsheet account.
If your project is large, you can use a checkbox column to filter which rows from Smartsheet should appear in your OnePager chart. OnePager will import the selected rows, plus all of the parent tasks for your projects, giving you the ability to group your chart into swimlanes or color-code based on the WBS or outline of your Smartsheet project:
More Information on OnePager and Smartsheet
To learn more about how OnePager builds timelines and Gantt charts from Smartsheet, please read these instructions:
- Smartsheet Gantt Chart: Simple Gantt chart using a Smartsheet project. You can also create a Multi-Project Smartsheet Gantt Chart.
- Smartsheet Timeline: Simple timeline of key tasks imported from Smartsheet. You can also create a Smartsheet Multi-Project Timeline to report on several projects in a single timeline.
- Smartsheet Swimlane Chart: How to add swimlanes to a Smartsheet Gantt Chart in OnePager. For more complex projects, you can add sub-swimlanes as well.
- Smartsheet Milestone Timeline: Import key milestones from Smartsheet into a OnePager timeline.
- Smartsheet Project Portfolio Timeline: A timeline that provides an executive summary of a portfolio of many Smartsheet projects. You can also build a Smartsheet Portfolio Progress Timeline that focuses on the active phase of each project.
- Smartsheet Status Report: Quickly see the status of each key task in Smartsheet. Another option is a project health report from Smartsheet.
- Smartsheet Multi-Phase Project Timeline: Show key phases and important milestones from multiple Smartsheet plans in a color-coded project timeline view.