Microsoft Project is a powerful project management tool, but is not great at creating meaningful project reports, timelines or Gantt charts. Instead of recreating project reports in PowerPoint or Visio, leading project managers and schedulers use OnePager Pro with Microsoft Project to simplify their project reporting.
OnePager Pro is a reporting app for Microsoft Project, meaning it connects directly to your existing Microsoft Project plan and allows you to customize the look and feel of your timelines and Gantt charts in minutes without ever having to build anything by hand.
Sample Microsoft Project Reports
OnePager Pro can create project reports from one Microsoft Project plan or several plans in a multi-project portfolio:
How it Works
Because OnePager Pro is a project reporting app, it's easy to launch it straight from Microsoft Project to create your first Gantt chart or timeline:
- Open your Microsoft Project plan (or multi-project portfolio)
- Click the OnePager Pro button
- Choose a template and status date for your project report
- Customize the grouping, sorting, and color-coding of your project report
- Copy your project report from OnePager Pro to PowerPoint or any other application
Get started today!
Don't waste any more time building project reports by hand in PowerPoint or Visio.15-Day