Teams who use OnePager are often in a transitional or growth phase. They already have too much to do and to worry about.
Our expert OnePager consultants can assist with a variety of efforts surrounding this transition in addition to the implementation of OnePager itself. Based on our skillset and experience, we’re uniquely suited to provide our customers a firm bridge to a more solid footing; through their transition, and OnePager launch.
Our engagements are designed to be temporary, and last between a week to 6 months.
- Template and Report Standardization
- Portfolio, Program, and Project Management Process Integration
- Temporary Staff Augmentation
- OnePager and Data Visualization Training
- Streamline the implementation and integration of OnePager into the organization (users and audience)
- Foster buy-in from the new end-users through education and temporary collocated experts
- Standardization of visual language through creation of Templates using data visualization best practices
- Guide or enable process modifications, as necessary
- Augment planning staff, as needed, with instant OnePager and data visualization expertise
- Enable ongoing self-sufficiency within OnePager user-base and IT/software administrators
- Allow for customization of work based on the individual needs of the customer (mix and match)
Please contact us for rates, availability, or other questions on our services.