Aircraft Fleet Maintenance Schedule Features
In this schedule:
- Each aircraft's maintenance activities are lined up left-to-right in a single timeline, reflecting the aircraft's tail registration number.
- Aicraft in the same subfleet (Series 200 and Series 300) are grouped into a swimlane.
- Aicraft are then grouped into a sub-swimlane based on whether they are owned or leased.
- Different types of maintenance (C-Check, D-Check) are assigned a different color and shape so that they are easier to identify.
- The year 2020 is zoomed in so that current-year maintenance activities can be the focus of the report.
This Aircraft Fleet Maintenance Schedule was created with OnePager Express, the easy timeline application for Excel.
To learn more about how OnePager can help you build a fleet maintenance schedule like this, get started today by downloading a free trial.15-Day