OnePager Express Timeline
This patient dosing timeline features:
- Each patient's dosing history displayed on a single line to show the sequence of doses.
- Dose sequencing numbered and color-coded so that the first dose is blue, the second dose is green, and the third dose is red.
- Date of dose administration for each patient.
- Patient identification number displayed next to each patient's dosing schedule.
- Swimlanes segment the dosings first by age group, and then by dosing level. Adult dosings are grouped together, followed by child dosings, and teen dosings. Underneath those age groupings, subgroupings display the different dosing levels of 50 mL, 100 mL, and 150 mL so that its easier to correlate related age/dose trial participants.
This timeline features a small sample of the patients and doses that would be given in a full-scale clinical trial. If your clinical trial is larger, you can import up to 1,000 doses into a single document, which would typically be spread across multiple pages. If you need to track more than 1,000 doses, you can create separate reports in OnePager from the same dataset to make each chart more manageable. For example, you might create one dosage timeline for adults receiving a 150 mL dose, and another timeline for children receiving a 50 mL dose. OnePager is able to dynamically filter the data from a single spreadsheet to create multiple views of the same data.
To learn more about how OnePager can help you track patients' dosing during a clinical trial, get started today by downloading a free trial.15-Day