Download Agile Project Schedule as PDF Download Agile Project Schedule as Image
OnePager Agile Project Schedule Features
This project schedule uses:
- Milestone symbols to indicate regular backlog prioritization or standup meetings.
- Positioning of key dates near each milestone
- Summary tasks that capture the overall timeline for each sprint.
- Comment boxes that call out the purpose of each activity in the sprint.
- Grouping of meetings and deliverables into swimlanes based on the responsible resources.
This agile project schedule was created using OnePager Express, project presentation software from Chronicle Graphics that integrates with Microsoft Excel.
To learn more about OnePager, and see how it can help you with your sprint planning, get started today by downloading a free trial or attending one of our demonstration webinars.15-Day
This agile project schedule was created using the following files, available in both Excel and Microsoft Project formats, which you can download to create something similar for your own team:For Excel users:
- Agile Project Schedule.xlsx (Excel Schedule)
- Agile Project Schedule (Excel).tat (OnePager Template for Excel)
- Agile Project Schedule.mpp (Microsoft Project Schedule)
- Agile Project Schedule (Project).tat (OnePager Template for Microsoft Project)
To build an agile project schedule like the example above, follow these instructions:
Download one set of sample files from above. There are Excel and Microsoft Project plans containing all of the key activities for the project, plus a matching OnePager template that will help define the layout of the chart itself. Save both files to your desktop, making sure that you match the OnePager template to the underlying schedule file in Excel or Project.
Open the schedule file in Excel or Microsoft Project.
Once the schedule file is open, go to Add-Ins and click the OnePager button.
On the OnePager start screen, click NEW to build a new timeline.
- We need to change OnePager's default template to the one downloaded above. To do this, click on Change, and then BROWSE FILES to the OnePager template (*.tat) file. This OnePager template contains all of the data-driven formatting (styles, layout, etc.) that give this schedule its unique look.
- Once the custom OnePager template is selected, click on Create New Project View to build your timeline. It should resemble the example at the top of this article.