If OnePager Pro does not appear in the Microsoft Project toolbar or Add-ins tab, it could be for one of three reasons:
- OnePager Pro is not installed, or was installed in the wrong user account
- OnePager Pro has been disabled by Microsoft Project
- You are attempting to run 32-bit OnePager Pro with 64-bit Microsoft Project (or vice versa)
The steps to verify correct installation of OnePager Pro vary based in the version of Microsoft Windows you are running. Click on your version of Windows to get more specific instructions:
- Verifying Installation of OnePager Pro in Windows XP
- Verifying Installation of OnePager Pro in Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10
Re-Enabling OnePager Pro
The steps to check to see whether OnePager Pro has been disabled by Microsoft Project vary based on the version of Microsoft Project you are running. Click on your Microsoft Project version below to get specific instructions:
- Re-enabling OnePager Pro for Microsoft Project 2003-2007
- Re-enabling OnePager Pro for Microsoft Project 2010-2016
Verifying Compatibility with 64-bit Microsoft Project
Beginning in 2010, Microsoft Project is available in both a 32-bit and 64-bit editions. OnePager Pro is also available in 32-bit and 64-bit editions, and the version of OnePager needs to correspond to the version of Microsoft Project. If you try to run 32-bit OnePager Pro with 64-bit Microsoft Project, it will not work until you install 64-bit OnePager Pro.
IMPORTANT:This has nothing to do with the version of Windows you are running. Any version of OnePager Pro will run on any version of Windows, so it is the version of Microsoft Project that you want to consider when troubleshooting. If you are running Microsoft Project 2003 or 2007, there is only a 32-bit edition, so there is no need to consider this option as a part of your troubleshooting.
If you are running Microsoft Project 2010-2016, follow these steps to see which version of the software you are running:
- Go to File->Help->About Microsoft Project in Project 2010, or File->Account->About Project in Project 2013-2016.
- The version will either be 32-bit or 64-bit (Project 2010 example shown below):
If it turns out that you are running the 64-bit version of Microsoft Project 2010-2016, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to obtain the 64-bit edition of OnePager Pro. There is no cost to switch from 32-bit OnePager Pro to 64-bit OnePager Pro.