What is Included
- OnePager licenses are permanent, lifetime licenses. This means that the licenses will never turn off, and your users will never lose access to OnePager.
- Licenses can be transferred as reasonably necessary to account for employee churn. However, the licenses cannot be shared between multiple users.
- License keys are specific to each computer, so your users ever change computers, you may need to request a replacement license key. You can do this at any time using our automated licensing system, which will turn off your old key, and send out a replacement key for your new computer.
- OnePager licenses are meant to be installed on a single machine, for each user, but dual-machine licenses are available for a small fee.
- Fulfillment of OnePager licenses is electronic, and we have a robust support portal on our website to handle most questions or help situations.
- One year of maintenance is included with each license purchase, which allows access to end user support via email and phone, as well as access to all upgrades that occur during that first year.
- You have the option to renew maintenance at the end of the first year, which allows continued access to upgrades and support. If maintenance is not renewed, users will no longer have access to technical support or to version upgrades.
Pricing and Discounting
- Discounts are based on the number of licenses in the current purchase. Discounts are available for quantities, of 2, 5, 10, and multiples of 10 up from there.
- To continue with maintenance after the first year, users may achieve a discounted rate of $99 ($149 for OnePager Bundle) per user, per year, if they renew prior to the 1-year lapse date.
- If you wait until your maintenance date has lapsed, renewals will cost the full price of $129 ($179 for OnePager Bundle) per user, back to the original expiration date.
We offer a formal Enterprise Agreement that allows:
- Access to a site license key that will enable your IT team to perform no-touch scripted installation and licensing.
- Cumulative discounting: Instead of discounting only based on the quantity of licenses in the current purchase, your discount will be applied based on the total number of licenses purchased to date.
- Fixed Pricing: If our pricing changes, you get to retain the pricing in effect at the time of the agreement.
- Contact OnePager Sales for more information on enterprise licensing options.