The time axis can appear at the top or bottom of your OnePager chart, or as a floating time axis. The time axis can include up to three levels of different time units. To configure the time axis, simply right-click anywhere on the time axis and choose Time Axis Properties. You can also go to Home > Project View Properties > Time Axis.
When the Time Axis Properties form opens, you'll notice five tabs along the top.
- Calendar: Change the overall start and finish dates of your report. You can also define when your fiscal year starts, whether your week starts on Sunday or Monday, and general calendar settings.
- Top Level: Customize the top level of the time axis. By default, the top level is set to calendar years.
- Middle Level: Customize the middle level of the time axis. By default, the top level is set to calendar quarters.
- Bottom Level: Customize the bottom level of the time axis. By default, the top level is set to months.
- Format: Decide how you want to format weekends or non-working hours, modify any stretched or hidden sections of your time axis, and customize curtains.
If you want to change the number of levels that are displayed on the time axis, simply uncheck the Show This Level box on any of the three top/middle/bottom level tabs. Please note that you must always show at least one time axis level.
For each level of the time axis that is displayed, you'll want to select the Tic Unit (e.g. year) and the Label Format for that unit (e.g. 2037). OnePager uses a sample date of February 20, 2037, meaning that "2/20" corresponds to the "m/dd" format while "2/37" corresponds to the "m/yy" format. If you don't see the date format that you need, you can define your own.