OnePager can import data from Smartsheet in two ways:
- OnePager Bundle 7.1 and later can import data directly from Smartsheet.
- OnePager Express can import data from Excel after it has been exported from Smartsheet.
Depending on the type of project report you want to create from Smartsheet, we have several step-by-step guides:
- Smartsheet Gantt Chart: Import a project plan from Smartsheet and turn it into a simple Gantt chart.
- Smartsheet Swimlane Chart: Import a project plan from Smartsheet and group it into swimlanes based on the phases (parent rows) in the Smartsheet plan. You can also create multiple levels of child swimlanes if you need to show a hierarchy in your project plan.
- Smartsheet Multi-Project Gantt Chart: Import multiple project plans from Smartsheet and group them into swimlanes with a separate Gantt section for each subproject.
- Smartsheet Timeline: Import tasks and group them into a timeline layout based on their parent task or phase.
- Smartsheet Multi-Project Timeline: Import parent (summary) tasks from multiple Smartsheet projects and align each sequence of parent tasks into a single row timeline layout. Assign each phase a color so that the same phase across multiple projects can be easily identified.
- Smartsheet Status Report: Create a stoplight chart or RAG status report where tasks are assigned a color based on their status in Smartsheet. You can also create a project health report from Smartsheet.
- Smartsheet Milestone Timeline: Import key milestones from Smartsheet and group them into timelines based on their parent row (phase) in Smartsheet.
- Smartsheet Multi-Phase Project Timeline: Display key phases and milestones across multiple Smartsheet projects in a color-coded timeline layout.
- Smartsheet Project Portfolio Timeline: Create a high-level timeline that summarizes a portfolio of several Smartsheet projects. You can also create a Smartsheet Portfolio Progress Timeline that focuses on the active phase of each project.
Last Updated: May 20, 2022