If OnePager Express does not appear on the Microsoft Excel toolbar or Add-ins tab, it could be for one of three reasons:
- OnePager Express is not installed, or was installed in the wrong user account
- OnePager Express has been disabled by Microsoft Excel
- You are attempting to run 32-bit OnePager Express with 64-bit Microsoft Excel (or vice versa)
The steps to verify correct installation of OnePager Express vary based in the version of Microsoft Windows you are running. Click on your version of Windows to get more specific instructions:
- Verifying Installation of OnePager Express in Windows XP
- Verifying Installation of OnePager Express in Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10
Re-Enabling OnePager Express
The steps to check to see whether OnePager Express has been disabled by Microsoft Excel vary based on the version of Microsoft Excel you are running. Click on your Microsoft Excel version below to get specific instructions:
- Re-enabling OnePager Express for Microsoft Excel 2003
- Re-enabling OnePager Express for Microsoft Excel 2007
- Re-enabling OnePager Express for Microsoft Excel 2010-2019
Verifying Compatibility with 64-bit Microsoft Excel
Beginning in 2010, Microsoft Excel is available in both a 32-bit and 64-bit editions. OnePager Express is also available in 32-bit and 64-bit editions, and the version of OnePager needs to correspond to the version of Microsoft Excel. If you try to run 32-bit OnePager Express with 64-bit Microsoft Excel, it will not work until you install 64-bit OnePager Express.
IMPORTANT:This has nothing to do with the version of Windows you are running. Any version of OnePager Express will run on any version of Windows, so it is the version of Microsoft Excel that you want to consider when troubleshooting. If you are running Microsoft Excel 2003 or 2007, there is only a 32-bit edition, so there is no need to consider this option as a part of your troubleshooting.
If you are running Microsoft Excel 2010-2019, follow these steps to see which version of the software you are running:
- Go to File > Account > About Excel in Excel 2013-2019 or File > Help > About Microsoft Excel in Excel 2010.
- The version will either be 32-bit or 64-bit (Excel 2016 example shown below):
If it turns out that you are running the wrong version of Microsoft Excel 2010-2019, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to obtain the correct edition of OnePager Express. There is no cost to switch from 32-bit OnePager Express to 64-bit OnePager Express, or vice-versa.