The following instructions walk you through how to make sure that OnePager Pro is enabled in Microsoft Project 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, or 2021. If you are using an earlier version of Microsoft Project, please read How to Enable OnePager Pro in Microsoft Project 2003/2007 instead.
- In Microsoft Project 2010-2021, go to File->Options and click on the Add-ins menu.
- Select "Disabled Items" from the Manage dropdown at the bottom of the page and click Go.
- Make sure that OnePager Pro hasn't been disabled. The list of disabled items should be blank, as shown below:
- If OnePager Pro has been disabled, select it, click Enable, and re-start Microsoft Project.
- If OnePager Pro still does not appear, go back to File->Options->Add-ins.
- On the Manage dropdown at the bottom of the page, ensure that "COM Add-ins" is selected and click Go
- OnePager Pro should be listed as a COM add-in, and the box next to it should be checked, as shown below:
IMPORTANT: In rare cases, the "Location" in the screenshot above will be blank. This is an indication that OnePager is partially installed, but that you do not have the correct Windows user permissions to finish the installation in Microsoft Office. To remedy this, uninstall OnePager and ask someone with installation permission to install it in your account. Or do a per-machine installation by installing from a batch file in which you set ALLUSERS=1 as described in the Readme file, or in these advanced installation instructions. Again, this step is only required if you see a blank "Location" in the form
- If the box is not checked, check it, and click OK.
Last Updated: December 16, 2022