OnePager enables you to create a new project view from one or more Microsoft Project Server plans without having to open them first in Microsoft Project. Here's how:
- Launch OnePager Pro and click the NEW button:
- Click Select and then BROWSE Project Server:
- Using the Select Account dropdown, choose your Project Server account, or click Add to create a new connection to Project Server.
- Click Connect to log into Project Server. Once the green "Connected" light appears, OnePager will return a list of all project plans in your Project Server environment:
- Click on one of more Project Server plans--hold down Ctrl to select more than one. Once you have selected all of the required plans, click OK to add them to OnePager.
- You'll be taken back to OnePager's import wizard, with a listing of the Project Server plans you're about to import. Click Create new Project View to generate your report.
- Once your project plan has loaded, OnePager Pro can work with it just like any traditional *.mpp file.
Continue reading to see how to build your OnePager Pro project view now that your project plan is open.
For more tips and tricks, watch our tutorial videos.