If you are receiving an error message while installing OnePager Pro, it is usually because you do not have administrative rights to install software on your computer. However, you can find out for sure by attempting to install again, using one of our administrative installers. Here's how:
- Make note of the recommended installer from the original error message you received:
- Download our administrative installer to your desktop.
- Open the ZIP file. Inside it, you will find four *.msi installer files. Locate the installer that we recommended in step #1 and run it.
- OnePager will now attempt to reinstall itself.
Still Not Working?
If the alternate installer does not finish, then it's even more likely that you do not have permission to install software. This means that you will need to contact your IT department to either:
- Install OnePager for you
- Give you temporary permissions to install OnePager for yourself
Need More Help?If you've tried installing the alternate way and are sure that you have permission to do so, please take a screenshot of any warning messages from the OnePager installer and send them to [email protected]. We'll either call or e-mail ASAP with additional instructions.
Last Updated: December 27, 2019