If you have a current maintenance and support subscription, you are eligible for any and all OnePager upgrades that are released throughout the year.
- If you are sure that your maintenance is current, use our replacement download tool to obtain an installer for the latest version.
- If you are NOT sure that your maintenance is current, check your license status first. We'll help you determine the best way to upgrade.
Once you have downloaded the latest version of OnePager, you'll want to install it:
- If you have an older version of OnePager already installed, we'll automatically remove it for you. No need to manually uninstall anything first.
- Close Microsoft Project or Excel. This helps OnePager do a clean upgrade.
- Double-click the OnePager installer.
- Walk through the install wizard, accept the terms, and let the installer finish.
- After installing, you may need to request a replacement license key. This will replace your old key with one that works with the newer version of the software.
If you have difficulties installing, you may need to ask your IT department for help. Some IT departments restrict users' ability to install, uninstall, and upgrade software, and OnePager is no exception. Your IT department may also want to reference our advanced upgrade instructions.
Last Updated: August 18, 2021