If you are building a project report that contains a lot of tasks and milestones, it may be difficult to fit all of the relevant detail into a single-page document. Despite its name, OnePager enables project managers to build multi-page Gantt charts that are ideal for more detailed project reporting.
This video covers:
- Breaking a project report into multiple pages
- Freezing panes in a Gantt chart for easier editing
- Setting, adjusting and clearing page breaks
- Changing the page size
- Repeating the time axis, legend, and swimlanes on multiple pages
- Copying multiple pages of your Gantt chart to PowerPoint or exporting them as an image