Changing your Project Online or Project Server Password with PWA
- Launch a web browser and navigate to the Project Web App site. This is the web version of Project Online or Project Server:
In this example, our Project Online URL is https://mycompanysite.sharepoint.com/sites/pwa/default.aspx but you'll need to change it to your real URL.
- Once logged in, click on your avatar in the upper-right corner of the PWA window:
- Click on My Account to manage your Project Online account:
- On the PWA My Account page, click on the Security & Privacy tab, and then click on Password:
- On the PWA Change Password page, enter your old Project Online password, and then enter your new Project Online password twice. When finished, click Submit:
If you use other Office 365 products from Microsoft, this will change your password for those applications as well.
- Sign out of PWA and then sign back in to make sure that your new password is working properly.