Understand which tasks are nearing completion and which ones are just getting underway by visually representing percent complete data directly from Excel. Gantt bars will illustrate percent complete with a progress marker in the lower portion of the bar, while milestones will be filled or unfilled based on whether or not the task has been completed. You can also show percent complete as text, and position it next to the marker, or you can place a checkmark on completed tasks.
- Import any Excel field as your percent complete value.
- Change the color, height, and appearance of progress bars.
- Place a checkmark next to tasks or milestones that are complete.
- Show percent complete as text, when more detail is needed.
- Fill milestones with a solid color when they are completed; leave incomplete milestones as outline shapes.